Questions/suggestions were brought up since this has been posted, so I hope this answers any questions and make it clear for those who wish to participate. Mods, if I can't do an update, please feel free to delete this.
To show 2PM, and actual KHottests, that we still support them.
1. Create your account on Naver.com which comes with a blog (highly recommended. More individual blogs, more love) or tell me via PM what you want me to post for you.
Creating an account: http://wassereis.livejournal.com/15565.h
Creating an account/customizing your blog: http://community.livejournal.com/soyouwa
2. Include pictures/videos in your blog posts so that they will show up when people do a image/video search for "2PM".
3. Stay positive in what you post. I don't wish for more tension to be created with KColdest, giving them a reason to boycott more. I usually write as if the guys were viewing the blog. Make them smile/laugh.
4. Doesn't have to be in Korean.
Apparently a lot of the hatred is being spread via pictures and words around Korean blogs, so why don't we spread some love?
Hopefully 2PM will see it (especially Oktizen) and we can do it while we are completing the various projects as a quick way to spread some love to the guys until the support projects get to them.
Now, I recently got a Naver account (mainly because of the 2PM Naver Bean thing) and have begun playing around with the different setting. Basically, random clicking on Korean links to see if it does anything plus using Google Translate.
Here's something I already posted: http://blog.naver.com/justina08
1. We could use mine (but I'm definitely a beginner. I only started messing with it last night)
2. Create another account [somewhat outdated tutorial here: http://wassereis.livejournal.com/15565.h
3. Use someone else's... etc. It doesn't matter to me.
So is this a good idea or is it completely ridiculous? XD